Job Title: Cargo Documentation Clerk
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in Cargo acceptance for both imports, Exports and Transit cargo
- Assist in Import and Export documentation and document filing
- Acceptance of BUP and Loose Cargo into the warehouse.
- Assist in Cargo rotations in the warehouse
- Assist in cargo invoicing and dispatch.
- Assist in ULD Controls and other cargo checks
- Assist in cargo weighing and documentation.
Education / Qualifications:
- IATA Diploma in Cargo handling, Airport Operations or Aviation related courses.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar capacity or related experience
- Previous experience clearing and forwarding/cargo handling is desired.
- Solid understanding of applicable legislative requirements.
Skills & Competencies
- High Level of integrity.
- Excellent Teamwork/Collaboration ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, well-organized and ability to multitask
- Team Player and customer focus
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 16th September 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted