Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Manage all medical assistance and insurance client service requests, data recording, invoicing and report generation; perform a wide variety of processes requiring analysis and attention to detail regarding AMREF Flying Doctors Medical Assistance Services.
Required Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in Nursing/Clinical medicine; a degree in this field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years, consecutive work experience preferably in the medical insurance industry or a busy hospital
- Demonstrated experience in care management
- Experience in managing people
- Basic accounting skills
- ICT proficiency
- Knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th June, 2021