Job Title: Category Manager – Light Household
Job Overview: The role is responsible and accountable for managing and monitoring Light Household products within their specific category.
In addition, the role holder must monitor and record conversion rates, click through rate, number of views, and search but not purchase.
Finally, the Category Manager is responsible for analyzing data within their respective category and providing input and insights to support business decisions.
Roles and Duties:
- Manage respective category in both top line and bottom line through quality assortment, price, and content.
- Maintain main KPIs in respective category, which includes conversion rates, click through rate, number of views, and search but not purchased.
- Support Category Lead during the process of negotiation to ensure best prices, deals, and large quantity of goods within specific category.
- Identify suitable opportunities for respective category through selection, profitability, and sales trends-based customer needs.
- Analyze daily data pertaining to price fluctuations and price problems for specific category.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders of partnered vendors to grow and optimize the joint retail and import businesses within the scope of the specific category.
- Work to ensure a reliable, operational a cost-effective flow of goods, from ordering to receive.
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out of stock rate, vendor operational metrics, and marketing investments.
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
- Apply and follow our client’s Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in E- Commerce or Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience across product innovation, with channel E-Commerce experience.
- Retail industry experience is plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills and people agility with high level of collaboration.
- High level of problem solving skills and detailed oriented.
- Solid analytical skills, trouble-shooting skills; planning and organizational skills
- Operational agility and nimbleness to adapt to changing retail environment
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP, Salesforce, advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 15-07-21.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification