Job Title: Cement Sales Manager
- Key account management/Institutional sales will be a key component and the tendering business will be a major business pipeline.
- The management of cost of sales
- Efficiencies in route-planning,
- Effective use of the tools of trade such as phones, cars, etc,
- Monitoring and managing individual performance and discipline management
- Developing incentives for the sales team
- Skills development, coaching and mentoring,
Essential qualifications / knowledge / experience
- A business degree with a bias in marketing, and sales.
- A construction related degree combined with sales and marketing diploma will be a definite advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing, at least in sales management preferably in cement.
- Experience of developing and rolling out route-to-market strategies
- Managing a robust network of distributors/wholesalers and retailers
- Tendering for government business is essential
- People management experience in particular managing a countrywide sales force.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV to email@example.com