Job Vacancy: Customer Service Representative
- Diploma in any related field
- Atleast one-year experience in Customer service
- Communicates well with the clients in a professional manner
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Experience in the Printing industry a plus
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Adept with using a computer and experience in the Microsoft Office suite of software, including Excel
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems
- Attention to detail is a must
- Providing outstanding customer service through both oral and written communications.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and work to create new customer relationships.
- Prepare and process quotes, orders, and sample requests.
- Communicate fully with internal and external customers and follow-up promptly with quotes, requests, orders, and other tasks.
- Work with all stakeholders, such as sales representatives, administrative staff, production staff, suppliers, and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
- When appropriate, advise customers on best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Learn and be able to communicate with internal and external customers about graphic communication, including but not limited to design principles, printing processes, paper options, and postal specifications.
How to Apply
If you are up for the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; kindly send your detailed CVs quoting the job title on email subject to email@example.com on or before 5th September 2021.