Perform clerical duties
in senior capacity to ensure smooth functioning of a business unit. Execute and
supervise administrative tasks on a day-to-day basis. Maintain and manage the
office properties and assets in an organized manner. Assist marketing and sales
departments in building and expanding customer base. Reception desk duties
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a Kenya certificate of education (KCSE)
- posses a certificate in any of the following fields; business administration, Kenya accounts technician certificate or any other approved equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- be in possession of an Information Communication Technology (ICT) certificate and be proficient in word processor, spread sheets presentation and data base.
How To Apply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.