Latest Laboratory Technologist Kenyan Job,
ADVERTISEMENT FOR MEDICAL STAFF ON LOCUM BASIS
1. LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST (CUK/NT/LT/5/21(1)
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences/Higher National Diploma in a relevant medical laboratory field or Bachelor of Science in medical laboratory from an institution accredited by KMLTTB;
- Must have at least 5years experience;
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
- Must hold a valid practicing license;
- Be flexible and ready to work according to duty allocation;
- Any specialization will be an added advantage.
How to apply
- Submit two (2) hard copies of the letter of application, certificates, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full details of education, professional qualifications, experience, membership with professional bodies present salary, names and addresses of three referees;
- Clearly indicate the position and the reference number on the application letter and on the envelope which should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, FPA, The Co-operative University of Kenya,
P.O Box 24814-00502.
Karen, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Recommendations from at least three (3) referees should be sent separately to the address above on or before Thursday, 17th June, 2021 12 noon;
- All applications must be received by Thursday, 17th June, 2021 12 noon, Applications received later than this period will not be considered;
Note: The Co-operative University of Kenya is an Equal opportunity employer; Female applicants, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.