Directorate Of Research And Knowledge Management Job, Communications Manager Job, Transitional Equalization Manager Job, Commission on Revenue Allocation Jobs,
Are you currently looking for a job? Here are the latest Commission on Revenue Allocation job openings. Apply immediately before you miss out!
1. Research & Knowledge Management Job 2021
- Ensure preparation and execution of annual research program of the Commission. Research Programs shall have clear links with the Commission’s broader mandate and be synchronized such that research outputs are ready on time for realization of other mandates.
- A PhD in either Economics or Statistics from a recognized University.
Apply for the Research & Knowledge Management Job here.
2. Communications Manager Job
- Develop the Commission’s Communications strategies and policies and design appropriate programs and infrastructure to facilitate their implementation. 2.
- Develop the Commission’s brand strategy and design appropriate programs and infrastructure to facilitate their implementation.
- Master’s degree in Communications, Corporate Communications, Public Relations or Journalism.
Apply for the Communications Manager Job here.
3. Transitional Equalization Manager Job May
- Provide input into the development of the directorate’s strategies, policies and guidelines to support the execution of its mandate
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Apply for the Transitional Equalizer Job here.