Job Vacancy: Communication and Marketing Officer
Brookhurst International School is a co-education institution offering the IGCSE system of education.
It has preparatory and secondary school levels. We are located in a serene environment in Kajiado county, Kiserian which is about 20 kilometers from Nairobi. We offer boarding and day schooling options to our students.
We are a mission driven school transforming the lives of young people and supporting them to achieve their life goals. Indeed, excellence is our culture in all aspects of service delivery to our learners and other stakeholders.
To improve communication and marketing functions in school, we have the vacancy for a Communication and Marketing Officer.
Key Tasks of this position:
- To document key events and activities taking place in the school for purposes of communicating professionally with internal and external stakeholders as well as build a history database of the school
- To write and print newsletter /other forms of communication suitable for various purposes
- To share information about the school with various communication platforms
- To build a network of partnerships in the media industry to ensure the students and the school taps on opportunities for visibility nationally and internationally
- To take /coordinate videography and photography in school
- To manage school communication resources
- To engage in school marketing activities
- To always ensure the school brand is positioned in the market
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in communication or Journalism or marketing from reputable higher learning institution
- Qualification and competency in photography and videography
- Experience of not less than 3 years in undertaking similar activities
Key competencies required for the job
- Proficiency in writing printable materials
- Videography and photography
- Excellent communication skills
Other necessary requirements
- Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
- Must be result oriented and of high integrity
- Must uphold high professionalism and character
- Must have a track record of good performance
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2021.
If you do not hear from us by 15th December 2021 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.