Job Title: Communications Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a training institution on digital programs.
They Seek to hire an experienced Communications Manager who will be responsible for the overall planning and execution of the Communications Strategy and overseeing creation of all Communication messaging and materials as well as managing the organization’s brand Strategy.
- Oversee development and execution of the overall Communications Strategy.
- Manage and ensure consistent branding and visibility on all platforms on both traditional media and digital media.
- Designing communication materials such as brochures, statements, maps, banners, posters, etc. while adhering to organization’s policies.
- Lead in story, photo, and video assets development that support overall visibility as well as lead on-ground activation and publicity activities.
- Support the development, editorial, design and production of high-quality, effective print, electronic, web and video communications, including the organization’s reports, presentations, donor reports, brochures, photobooks, statements, newsletters, etc.
- Create content to be used on the web and on the various social media platforms as well as assist in driving program promotional campaigns.
- Documenting Program activities, events, program interventions outcomes and impact.
- Produce high quality videos to promote our work online (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)
- Lead and advise in all media engagement activities including preparing detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Oversee the development of brand collateral to developing internal and external communications and marketing strategies.
- Liaise with Media to help the brand gain exposure in local, national and international media.
- Liaising with Partners/Stakeholders and Vendors and ensuring successful execution of Marketing/Communications services from Vendors and Agencies engaged by the Organization.
- Other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills in using Adobe Master Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Strong photography and audio visual production skills.
- Creative, self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Minimum of 4-6 years work experience in communications office.
NB: Female Candidates encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Communications Manager) to email@example.com before 8th June 2021.