Job Title: Quality Controller – Compost
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Waste Management
Salary Range: Kshs 40,000 – 50,000 Gross
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Summary: Our client a waste management and recycling company, is looking to hire a supervisor for its compost production plant.
The candidate will also manage a small onsite laboratory for quality control purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce high quality compost
- Raw material quality assurance
- Lead a team comprising of sieving staff, support staff and tractor driver
- Tracking of production data
- Hands on laboratory quality assessment of compost
- Address ongoing operational and organizational challenges
- Bsc Agricultural Science or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in farm management role or similar role
- Laboratory and quality assurance experience
- Previous experience with organic agriculture or compost is a plus
- Ability to direct a team
- Hands-on management style
- Very interested to learn about the benefits of compost
- Open, critical and proactive communication style about problem areas
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.