Position Title: Project Manager
Reports to: The Managing Director
Job Purpose: We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative & qualitative ability for the position of a Project Manager.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Leading Project Planning Sessions
- Coordinating staff & Internal Resources
- Ensuring Projects meet deadlines
- Overseeing all incoming & outgoing project documentations
- Any other duties assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Professional certifications in Business & project management or related courses
- Must have attained Grade B+ and Above in KCSE
- Must have Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask &manage various project elements
- Big Picture thinking and Vision
- Strong Attention to detail and Analytical Skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Any other relevant certification will be a plus.
A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience preferably in the construction industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV, Certificates indicating their Current and expected salary, and their daytime contact details to email@example.com by Friday 11th June 2021.
The Subject of the email should be the title of the position applied for.