We are now looking for COS and Cloud Integrations Engineer. This is a hands-on delivery role where you will manage delivery of Ericsson Communication Services and Cloud / NFVI solutions.
In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Undertake product deployment and configuration of communication services products
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and acceptance test.
- Work with business partners to identify and drive improvements in delivery processes.
- Work with team to resolve any technical product delivery issues.
- Maintain and update solution documentation.
- Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor level qualification in engineering or computer science.
- Adept experience in the delivery and implementation of cloud infrastructure or software virtualization.
- CS Core Portfolio Knowledge: MSC-S, MGW, IP-STP, DSC
- IMS Portfolio Knowledge: MTAS, CSCF, SBC, MRF, DNS, ENUM
- Cloud Portfolio Knowledge: Ericsson NFVI, CNIS, and SDI
- Strong language and communication skills.
- Additionally: knowledge of Cloud / NFVI Technology is essential with experience with RedHat or VMWare
- Business understanding
- Good in working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021