Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Content Creator.
He/she will be responsible for assisting current and new clients in activations and upgrades.
- Checking mails for new activation assignments.
- Working on completing the content for the activations assigned (store and menu creation)
- In case of no new activations, content improvement check is done (checking the menus of already implemented stores to align everything to current standards)
- Extra content related tasks that may arise from Finance, Commercial, Sales departments for improvements or corrections.
- Checking if there’s any priority in terms of on-boarding
- Checking and calling one by one all the “suitable” partners and training the partners on how to operate their stores.
- Giving support to partners with on-boarding issues (device not working, they have issues/questions with webapp, credentials not working etc.) reported on all internal channels and customer
- Research industry-related topics
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Diploma Certificate in marketing, or a similar field.
- At least 1 years of related experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVswith a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Content Creator on the Subject line- with your preferred location.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.