Job Title: Creative Designer
Reports to: Director
Industry: Industry Equipment & Machinery
Salary: 45k – 60k
Job Purpose: The overall purpose of this role is to manage social media platforms, create engaging and on-brand graphics as well as curate capturing content that grow the company brand online.
Our client is a well establish direct importer and wholesaler of industrial equipment and machinery.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Formulating high-quality copy and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a graphic design
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Creative Designer) to email@example.com before 27th September 2021.