Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job, Current NGO Kenyan Jobs,
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (3 positions Nairobi/Kiambu)
Commencement of Duty: July 2021
Duty Station: CSA Nairobi Office.
Duration of contract: 1 year renewable
Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
The post holders will provide data collection, tracking, cleaning and analysis support to the TUMIKIA MTOTO team in Nairobi and Kiambu.
Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and evaluation of the DREAMS initiative program in collaboration with M&E Assistants and ward co-ordinators in both Nairobi and Kiambu Counties Respectively. The M&E Officer will work closely with other DREAMS TUMIKIA MTOTO teams and in liaison with Government line Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Devolution and Planning, and the Ministry of Interior and coordination of national government. The officer will ensure timely collection, compilation and update of information and data from the field into DREAMS database as per the program SoP.
▪ Support administration of DREAMS data management and Quality. ▪ Communicating with partners (from multiple sites) on data management to support smooth data collection and transfer of information.
▪ Keeping a log – activities undertaken within the wards
▪ Supporting the coordination of data collection (tracking), including scheduling and undertaking field visits for verifications
▪ Performing quality checks on data, including data cleaning and verification of data.
▪ Train M&E Assistants and Ward Co-ordinators on the data collection tools and deta recording in the M&E system.
▪ Support managing program databases for programmes
▪ Processing data and providing information for reporting
▪ Work towards achieving programme objectives
▪ Ensure familiarity with and adhere to all USAID TUMUKIA MTOTO policies and procedures and keep the staffs informed on the progress of activities.
Degree in Statistics,or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Additional Training in Monitoring and Evaluation using databases SPSS, STATA and EXCEL.
Experience and Knowledge
▪ Demonstrated experience of working on program data for atleast 5 years preferably USAID funded programs.
▪ Experience working in USAID funded programs, including tracking and logging information in databases.
▪ Proven ability to manage program data and databases including cleaning, analysing and reporting data.
▪ Familiarity with data management, entry and preliminary data analysis ▪ Experience of using DREAMS data base, MS Excel for managing information and computing.
How to apply
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: email@example.com
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org