Accounts Assistant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Accounts Assistant – Kakamega,
Salary: 35 – 40k,
Our Client is a well-established FMCG distributorship based in both Nairobi and Western region. They seek to hire a competent Accounts Assistant who will be tasked with undertaking all accounts duties as instructed, authorized and directed by the immediate Supervisor
- Reconciling Cash Customer Accounts Daily and Weekly
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations and Sending the Excel Reports by 4th of the following Month.
- Taxes Filing and Ensuring they are paid by 14th of the following Month including VAT, Excise duty, STD Levy, Withholding Tax and Withholding VAT
- Monthly Expenses Schedule and Monthly Schedules for all Control Accounts by 5th of the following Month
- Weekly and Monthly Excise Stamps Stock Report by Saturday and 5th of every Month
- Daily posting of credit notes for all returns
- Follow Up on collection from customers of all due Accounts and submit a daily report of the customers contacted and the actual or expected Collection.
- Maintain an up to date accurate customer database that consists of the customers contacts with Daily Update and Client Relationship management; ensure daily Interactions.
- Generating and Sending statements (Monthly-or on Request) to the sales team and customers when following up on payments
- Accounts Receivables Payment Posting, reconciliation and posting of daily Collections.
- Preparing the AR Ageing Report and sharing by end of day Saturday and attending the Weekly meetings to give a report on the collections.
- Weekly Reports by end of Day Saturday; Collections update Report & banked cheques, weekly & monthly collection update Per Sales Rep