Agronomist Job, Agricultural Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Title: Agronomist – Malindi,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is an established farm in Malindi. They seek to hire a highly qualified Agronomist with experience in the field of fruit and vegetable industry to maximize production.
- Train farm staff on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) to maximize yield and ensure the quality of produce is not compromised.
- Demonstrate and train farmers on the best packaging solutions and techniques for farm produce that reduce the risk of damage during transportation.
- Advise and avail information to farmers of the best farm inputs to use on the farm and on the crops as well.
- Prepare and manage plans for crop improvement and enhanced production.
- Provide input on production planning for the assigned areas.
- Lead product training process for the farm staff in the assigned areas and Conduct specific demonstrations in the assigned area of operations.
- Give weekly and monthly production projections.
- Disseminate, implement and monitor progress and compliance to company policies in key areas of production and environmental management.
- Attend workshops and training on behalf of the Company.
- Ensure timely preparation, updating and submission of various production reports to management.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.