HR Manager Job, HR Jobs In Kenya,
Title: HR Manager – FMCG,
Location: Outskirts of Kiambu,
Gross Salary: 120,000,
Our client is a leading FMCG located in the outskirts of Kiambu. They seek to hire an experienced HR Manager to implement policies, manage the operations as well as provide HR advice relating to the effective management of personnel within the organization.
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing, and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the office and the organization.
- On-board new employees following best practice guidelines.
- Policy Implementation and implementation of the corporate HR strategy.
- Coordinate and supervise the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files, and other employee information.
- Establish and maintain equity, transparency, and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation, and administration of HR policy, procedures, and guidelines on all HR-related matters applicable to the staff.
- Assist managers with the mid-year and annual appraisal process.
- Partner with finance to ensure accurate payroll information is submitted each month.
- Provide timely and accurate guidance to managers regarding employment-related issues.
- Ensure timely, equitable, transparent, and systematic administration of all HR benefits, entitlements, contracts renewal and termination, performance management, promotions, and other HR activities.
- Liaise with the organization’s immigration consultants on visa procurements, extensions, and resident permits.
- Liaise with the organization’s Insurance brokers on Health and Group life policies including additions, deletions, and renewals.
- Local HR Planning and Management
- Provide ongoing strategy guidance, interpretation, and support to the management of the country office in all areas of HR management.
- Provide accurate and sound HR analysis and timely support to the management and planning process in the office as it relates to budget planning, staffing, organization design, change management, and other HR strategy planning and development deliberations.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on the establishment and improvement of systems and internal controls, planning and change management, and resolution of HR issues and problems.
- Be a role model by promoting management excellence in the office by ensuring a high level of professionalism at all times in all areas of HR.
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations.
- Work alongside employment lawyer as and when required.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.