HR Jobs In Kenya,
Title: HR Officer- Milling Company,
Gross Salary: 65k
Our Client is a well-established milling company located in Thika . They seek to hire a HR Officer to assist in the HR functions in the company. S/He will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Processing payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are remitted on time.
- Ensuring payroll reports are well maintained.
- Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Ensuring that all staff accounts are updated on the CRM system.
- Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the HR Manager.