Occupational Therapist Job, Medical Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Occupational Therapist,
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a Learning Institution dealing with children with Special Needs. They seek to hire an Occupational Therapist who will be responsible for conducting physical assessments, developing treatment plans and developing physical rehabilitation programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing a wide range of motor, perceptual, sensory and functional difficulties
- Planning appropriate therapy interventions, making fine judgements about type and timing of treatment negotiated with education staff and parents
- Managing parental and/or school anxieties regarding intervention and prognosis
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on students.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and the technical progress in order to provide students with the best treatment program available.
- Complying local certification requirements.
- Advising on adaptive Equipment to help the children with daily activities