Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager Job, Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a training institution on digital programs. They Seek to hire a Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager to provide Strategic and Technical direction in the development and implementation of the overall Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Strategy.
- Oversee the development of the MEL Strategy and provide Strategic and Technical direction and development of the design and implementation of the Strategy.
- Ensure that the Overall Project plan is well informed by the M&E framework including log-frame and Theory of Change.
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- Understand the Program Partners’ policies to ensure the Framework developed is in line with both as necessary.
- Articulate key risks and issues to the Stakeholders, ensuring these risks are understood and acted upon
- Oversee collection of data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators and ensure updating of the project indicator tracking matrix consistently.
- Monitor implementation of field activities with the project team to ensure achievement of anticipated results and in expected quality, and update the project management regarding any concerns.
- Review the results and identify areas where support/input is required for Program partners.
- Prepare regular reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) showing project progress and other updates for management for decision making.
- Act as a focal point for data and provide in-depth data analysis and visualization for purposes of decision making at the project management level and program levels.
- Undertake quality control and final editing of all reports, ensuring that professional standards and formats including alignment to the project theory of change and results framework is adhered to.
- Provide quality assurance for the evaluation process in Baseline, Mid-term and End line and ensure that the process adheres to Program Partners’ evaluations standards.
- Synthesize the results to generate learning insights periodically and organize learning workshops with Program Partners.
- Ensure results and reports are reviewed and discussed in respective forums and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action.
- Support Project teams and partner organizations in documentation of success stories.
- Design innovative and participatory monitoring and evaluation methodologies and tools to assess outcomes and impact of the Program.
- Strengthen the capacity of stakeholders in M&E, data quality, and data improvement systems as needed.
- Train /orient Staff on the M&E Plan and how to use the data collection tools.
- Performing any other duties assigned in line with this position.