EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 230,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. EY, has been in East Africa for over 87 years and with over 600 professionals, is today one of the largest professional services firms in the region.
The Opportunity: Your Next Adventure Awaits
We’re interested in intellectually curious individuals with a genuine passion for a Cybersecurity Consultant opportunity. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
To qualify for the role you must have
- University; a minimum of second-class upper honours Bachelor’s Degree either in Computer Science, BBIT or Software Engineering
- Schooling: minimum overall grade of a B+ in KCSE and B+ in both English and Mathematics
- One or more of the following professional qualifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC, CompTIA Security GPEN – GIAC Penetration Tester, CCNA (or other relevant network courses)
- 2-4 years of work experience in dynamic IT environments in reputable organisations, at least 1 of which should be in Cybersecurity/Cyber risk related work. Experience garnered in firms involved in Cybersecurity, IT Audit, or Consulting services will be an added advantage
- Experience in performing vulnerability assessments & penetration tests and enterprise Security assessments
- SIEM deployments and Security Operations Center (SOC) experience is desired
- Knowledge of security standards and best practice frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CoBIT
- Robust project management experience and expertise.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- High-level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Unquestionable Integrity and Ethics
What Working At EY Offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around EY
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5 October. 2021