Amplus International Limited.
Job Title: Data Analysis Executive
Amplus International Ltd, a marketing and corporate events management agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since the year 2013 is seeking to hire a proactive, honest, reliable, result oriented and disciplined Data Analysis Executive to join its team in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and interpreting data using metrics relevant to the goals of the company
- Using proper tools to carry out Data Analysis and manipulation
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Any other duty assigned by the Project Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Ready to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please submit your current CV and an application letter to email@example.com by COB 30th November 2021 quoting the job title i.e., “DATA ANALYSIS EXECUTIVE” as the email subject.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.
Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.