IMPOWER is a Phase 3,
Randomized, Active-Controlled, and Double-blind Clinical Study to Evaluate the
Efficacy and Safety of Oral Islatravir Once-Monthly as Preexposure Prophylaxis
in Cisgender Women at High Risk for HIV-1 Infection. The study has the
Position: Data Assistant (1 Position) KMR
7 -Vacancy No. FN-023-05-2021
Reports to: Data Manager
Duration: 1 Year
Renewable Contract as per KEMRI Scheme of Service. The first 3 months is a
- Updating study databases
- Arranging follow up files for daily participants schedules
- Performing QA/QC of Case report forms (CRFs) and name charts to ensure quality and accuracy both hard copies and online.
- Maintain data supplies inventory
- Filing study documents
- Specimen Label printing and delivery to the clinic team
- Participate actively in the archival process of study data and ensuring proper storage and maintenance of the
- Communicate closely with Data Manager to ensure priority tasks are completed and to resolve any data or other related issues that arise.
- Ensure data entry computers and all equipment in data room are secure, password protected and used appropriately.
- Promptly responding to QC
- Develop and review of data related
- Generating weekly
- Higher Diploma in Actuarial science , Computer related courses or its equivalent
- Experience in data entry and organization
- Competency in using computer software applications like Microsoft Office programs and familiarity with web-based programs, excel spreadsheets required.
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant work experience preferably in a healthcare
- Must be competent in computer statistical packages
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication
- Strong organizational
- Commitment to integrity and high quality performance.
- Attention to details.
- Strong professional references from previous
- Above average computer applications experience and
- Ability to work in a clinically busy, resource-challenged, and demanding environment
How to Apply
Applicants should attach
- Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number) and date available to start working for the study
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
- Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
- Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
- A copy of National Identity card or passport
- Requirements of Chapter six of the constitution
Applications to be done
through the email email@example.com no
later than 24th June 2021.
(Indicate Position &
Vacancy Number as the subject of your Email)
KEMRI or any of its
programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward
for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should
be immediately reported to the HR department. Canvassing will lead to automatic
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN,
YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
candidates will be contacted.