CarePay is a Kenyan company that administers conditional healthcare payments between funders, patients and healthcare providers. Through our M-TIBA platform, CarePay directs funds from public and private funders directly to patients into a “health wallet” on their mobile phone. The use of these funds is restricted to conditional spending at selected healthcare providers across Kenya. With every transaction, we combine a digital payment with real time medical and financial data collection, to help make healthcare safer and more transparent for both patients and healthcare providers. CarePay has contracted more than 2,000 healthcare facilities across Kenya, with an ambition to drive healthcare inclusion for millions of Kenyans.
Main purpose of the job
Together with data analysts, data scientists, and other data engineers, you will work on the data infrastructure, build data driven applications and set up ELT pipelines. For example, you will be working on setting up our customer-facing data services, our Kafka-based event-sourcing pipelines, productionize a machine learning algorithm for fraud detection and further improve on our state-of-the-art ELT pipelines. This work will be based on data infrastructure that is already set up and continuously improved. You will be working with a diverse and driven team that prioritizes impact over cutting-edge methods. As far as tooling is concerned, our stack consists of AWS, Singer, Snowflake, Airflow, DBT, and Metabase. We prefer programming in Python and Java.
- You are proficient in SQL
- You are proficient in Java
- You are passionate about global development and healthcare
- You have a cloud native mindset and have experience with Kubernetes
- You are proficient in Python
- You have experience with Spring Boot
- You have experience with Data Warehousing, Airflow, AWS, Kafka, DBT
- Security and GDPR are always part of your development cycle.
- You have experience with developing solutions as part ofa team
- You have experience with healthcare data
- You have experience working in a highly competitive, international business environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on projects with high social impact with a fun and motivated team
- Startup culture with an international team
- Based in Amsterdam with travel opportunities
- Competitive salary and flexible hour
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20 September. 2021