Key Performance areas
- Strategic Impact – Support the Partner or the Associate Director on delivery of designated engagement / project and manage the implementation of the agreed deliverables.
- Budgets / Profitability – Manage engagement budget through accurate budgeting, cost control and profitability management.
- Tax Laws and Rules – Apply knowledge of current tax and proposed/pending legislation, their implications, and understand interaction across the Global Tax and Legal function.
- Delivery Excellence – Demonstrate subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge in one or more service lines within the Global Tax and Legal function.
- In depth knowledge of international and national immigration policies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Good project management skills and ability to optimize projects.
- Ability to apply ethical and professional standards.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make.
Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
Strategic direction – Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: www.deloitte.com/ke
Closing date: 9 June 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.