Vacant Position: Demand Planner
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances
Our Client, a Global leader in the latest innovations in home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting is urgently looking to recruit a versatile and enthusiastic Demand Planner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for forecasting volume, revenue, product movement and procuring supply, and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the business plans for continuous product supply meet the marketplace’s requirements for products.
- To analyze sell-in and sell-out forecasting trends and aligns future demand to meet the trends and current market conditions.
- To review current inventory levels and adjusts supply plans to align with target levels of safety stock and total inventory plans.
- To take the forecasted volumes and insures purchase order generation occurs to procure products from the associated factories.
- To troubleshoot coverage plans and supply disruptions on an on-going basis and re-aligns volume forecasts to match inbound supply plans.
- To review the forecasting, sales capability, Inventory KPI’s for alignment and meeting business requirements
- To prepare and analyzes the sales and operations for each product group: highlights and presents to the business the status of the business on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned as per business needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in any Business related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in product level forecasting or product supply planning in global sourcing organization.
- Ability to problem solve, adapt to changing customer demands and sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal/written communication and delivery skills.
- Excel skills highly critical to success in this role.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) utilization skills to be successful.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional presentation skills (Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint savvy)
- Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 7th May 2021.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.