Job Vacancy: Depot Sales Manager (LPG)
Our client is one of the leading oils and gas companies in the region, they are looking at adding to their pool of competent staffing a Depot Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will support the organization to realize its strategy on growth in customer numbers within the specific territories through management of people, assets, systems, warehouses, HSE, sales, customers, and costs. In addition, the role plays an integral part in the Route to market strategy in collaboration with other departments.
Key Result Areas
- Strategically manage the depot in compliance with the company’s strategy, SOPs policies and procedures.
- Develop and train direct reportees to grow the customer base while taking ownership for business growth.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Managing, coaching, mentoring, taking part in disciplinary actions and evaluating the team to ensure a high level of employee motivation and performance.
- Responsible for the depot’s profit and loss, developing and managing the depot within an approved budget with focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage stock control of both assets and spare parts
- Offer exemplary customer service and support.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
- Working closely with other Depot Sales Managers and ensuring team cohesiveness.
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or any business-related course
- A master’s degree in managerial courses an added advantage
- Proficiency in using MS Office suites (i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.).
- Proficiency in the use of operating systems (such as SAP) for Inventory management, budgeting, cost control and tasks management
- Specialized activities related to Admin management, and performance evaluation, monitoring of transactions and reporting.
- Demonstrated openness to change and ability to manage complexities and remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure.
- Financial reporting understanding, accounting qualification or exposure to the same will be an added advantage
- People management skills
Relevant Work Experience Required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Previous experience in sales/ business development/ partnership management
- LPG knowledge/ experience an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5pm on 4th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”