Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services.
The Deputy Chief of Party/Deputy Director will serve as Acting Chief of Party if the Chief of Party is absent.
- A Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Public
- Health, or related field
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in project management;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working with supply chain projects
- Demonstrated team player with strong financial management skills, this could include high level management, budgeting and reporting skills
- Demonstrated experience in USAID funded projects and knowledge of USG funding compliance regulations
- Strong organizational development and report writing skills
- Demonstrated capacity to support and supervise staff;
- Prior experience managing consultants and technical experts; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Submit your Application along with:
- Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts;
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
to Managing Director Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies
Email: [email protected]
Please Use the position you are applying for as the Email Subject
Closing Date : 14 July. 2021