Master Leadership Course. Learn to lead with confidence.
Do you aspire to manage individuals, teams, and departments?
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Leadership is often seen an elusive or complex skill, but with this practical course you’ll soon have it mastered. Whether you’re managing a small team or an entire business this leadership course will build essential skills for your leadership skills.
Leadership is a key skill at home, at work, and in every stage of your career. If you’re in charge of two or more people at work, this course is for you.
The Leadership course covers everything you need to know from delegating and motivating, how to apply various leadership styles, keeping your finger on the business, and planning the future of your department or business (including strategy development).
It looks at lots of real life examples and gives practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
What Our Previous Class Participants Had To Say
The Leadership Course Content Includes:
- What makes a great leader
- Introduction to leadership principles.
- How to develop a leader mindset
- Managing yourself
- Managing individuals
- Managing teams
- Managing the department/business –Strategy Development
- How to motivate teams and personalize your approach
- Creating the perfect balance of delegating and monitoring
- Building confidence and skills into your employees
By becoming great at leadership, not only will you pave the way for future promotion, you’ll also have a better work/life balance, and a much happier and productive team
Why Choose Our Leadership Training Program?
- Small online class where you interact one on one with the trainer.
- Our trainer is a practicing leader with over 15 years of experience. This means that you are learning what works on the ground. No theory. Practical class only.
- Master leadership skills in ten days.
- Receive a NITA Certified Certificate accredited by the government. We are NITA accredited trainers.
- Join our class and establish professional networks. Our past students have come from the Private Sector, UN, Parastatals, Govt agencies and leading NGO’s.
- Affordable fees. We accept installments.
When I was passed over for a promotion despite my good track record, I knew it was time I found out why this had happened to me a second time. I decided to take up this course on making me an effective leader. I really found this course in effective leadership enjoyable and valuable. It was also great networking with other professionals across different industries. It was definitely worth every coin I paid. – Lorna K. (Operations Manager – Hospitality Industry)
Who Should Take This Course?
This course has been designed for you if:
- Anyone who manages at least two people
- Company founders i.e. entrepreneurs or leaders
- Those aiming for leadership roles in the future
Having a like-minded community made me feel that I was part of something bigger. Before this course on effective leadership, I thought I would find myself as the only one looking for such a course. I was proved wrong! The flexible time provided by Corporate Staffing enabled me to still give my all at my 9-5 and later attend the class. I did not have to take leave from work to attend. This was a plus – Gabriel M. (First-time Manager, Service Industry)
The leadership course is accredited by NITA.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a quality assured certificate. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
Upcoming Leadership Training
We currently have one class. An engaging online class. The next class will start on Monday, 6th December 2021 (6.00 pm – 8.00 pm).
Classes are held once a week for 8 weeks (Mondays only).
Your Investment. K’sh 6,000 payable in two installments or pay in one installment and receive a discount of K’sh 1,500. Pay K’sh 4,500 only.
Request For Information.
Would you like to know more about this leadership training? Register your details in the form below and our friendly client service executives will respond shortly. If you would want to have a conversation, feel free to visit our offices for a face-to-face inquiry.
The trainer was good at leading, facilitating, and getting the best out of everyone. He was engaging, motivating, and encouraging and the training made me excited about my new leadership role. He is definitely on top of his game. I have learned how to speak up in the workplace and become more visible as I target a promotion – Daniel M. (Sales Team Leader)
N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let’s Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.