SPARK Publicity is an international media relations and PR consultancy firm. We support companies in telling their success stories to the media through media coverage in Tier 1 media in any country in the world. We have turned start ups into industry thought leaders, and helped reinvigorate established brands through smart media coverage strategies and social media campaigns.
As a Digital Art Director, you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for the company and the client’s brand marketing. You will collaborate with the Content team and build out the social media channels while helping us identify new media opportunities and get to know the audience.
We expect you to be a creative Digital Art Director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
Digital Art Director will be responsible for:
- Create reactive social content that is appropriate to each identified platform.
- Work with the creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company and for the clients.
- Conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, and other social media marketing visuals
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience as a designer or art director in-house or at an agency.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- An avid social listener with strong visual and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and platform-appropriate content types.
- Ability to develop a consistent tone of voice with collaborative post copy for different audiences.
- Strong grasp of design around typography, color, photography, layout design, hierarchy, and user experience.
- Copywriting and basic motion graphic skills are a plus.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Highly skilled in leading a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) with a positive, helpful, and team-focused mentality.
- Strong portfolio with examples of recent digital projects demonstrating creative thinking and flawless execution.
Characteristics We Look For:
- You take initiative. We all tend to wear different hats from time to time, so we encourage trying out new things.
- You’re passionate.
- You’re empathetic. The ability to give and receive feedback with empathy is instrumental in individual growth and company growth.
- You’re focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who don’t wait around for direction.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd May, 2021