Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive – Home Appliances
Gross Salary: 50k – 70k
Our client is a market leader in home appliances in Kenya.
They seek to hire a creative and result oriented Digital Marketing Executive who will be tasked with spearheading the company’s e-commerce strategy.
- Execute ecommerce and social media strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Handle Project management (video shoots, photo shoots, and organizing marketing events
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementation of the company’s strategy in order to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience across channels
- Develop strategies to clear terminal stock effectively online
- Website data management and analysis.
- Strategy implementation and monitoring through data analysis and SOI
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Analysing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in BBIT, Advertising, Marketing or any other Business related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing in a larger company
- Excellent data analytics and excel proficiency is a MUST.
- Tech savvy with exceptional online marketing skills
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Candidates aged between 27 – 38 years are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Executive – Home Appliances) to email@example.com on/before Thursday 27th May 2021.