Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer (Leather & Textile bags)
Job Location: Ngong road, Nairobi
About the Company: Manufacturer of high quality contemporary handcrafted leather & textile bags, gift items and accessories.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies and meeting marketing and sales objectives
- Monitor market trends, create advertising campaigns, develop pricing strategies and targeting strategies based on demographic data and work with the company to develop more awareness of the products offered
- Creating content for the target market
- Organizing photography sessions
- Manage organization’s website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Bachelors Commerce/ Marketing/Entrepreneurship/Digital marketing/related courses
- Customer Knowledge, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Storytelling; Creativity and imagination skills;
- Team player, Interpersonal & Delegating;
- Listening, good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in social media management, SEO, SEM
- Leadership Skills & organizational ability
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 11th May 2021.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.