Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Contract: Fixed Term
Profile Introduction: Our client an established bank seeks to bring on board a Direct Sales Executive.
The role holder will carry out the responsibilities set out below.
- Account Opening: Actively take part in account opening for new customers;
- Deposit and Loans: Deliver set targets on deposit mobilization and quality disbursement of loans to both individual customers and approved groups;
- Customer Engagement and Management: Provide excellent customer service and creatively engage customers on various products and services available at the bank;
- Customer Retention: Implement customer retention strategies through regularly sensitizing customers on bank product portfolio thereby influencing their loyalty. Solicit feedback on the services offered and communicate areas of improvement to the supervisor for action;
- Reporting: Acquire new business and ensure daily reports are shared with the supervisor.
Key Competencies / Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Good Networking and people management skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making;
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations;
- Results driven and customer focus.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related field;
- Demonstrable experience in sales;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Direct Sales Executive- Mombasa by Wednesday, 10th November 2021 by 5pm.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.