We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Bomet County is located in the former Rift Valley Province bordering Kericho County to the North and North East, Narok County to the South East, South, and South West, and Nyamira County to the North West. The county, listed electoral number 36, has Bomet town as its administrative center and covers a total area of 1,997.90 Sq Km. His Excellency Isaac Rutto, EGH, who is also the Chairman of The Council of Governors, is serving his first term as the governor of the county and is deputized by His Excellency Stephen Mutai. As per the 2009 National Census, the county had a total population of 730,129 of which 49% were males while 51% were females. Bomet County has five electoral constituencies thus: Sotik Constituency Bomet Central Constituency Bomet East Constituency Chepalungu Constituency and, Konoin Constituency
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding and assisting casualties of fire incidents, road traffic accidents (RTA), water retrievals and rescue activities within the county.
- Working in a basic life support unit as a casualty attendant and operate disaster utilities vehicles.
- Evacuate casualties of fire, road accident and offer first aid services.
- Assessing and establishing the victim’s emergency medical care needs.
- Maintaining and evaluating healthcare outcomes on casualties and preparing individualized reports.
- Attending to distress calls, giving pre-hospital instructions and reassuring the caller.
- Documenting daily RTAs and generating annual statistics arising from cave-ins, drowning, fire, collapsed buildings or any other disaster incident.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment
- Must be a Kenya Citizen.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+(plus) with valid FirstAid and fire safety certificate;
- Certificate in any of the following areas: Emergency Medical Technician-BasicCourse; Emergency Vehicle Operations Course; Emergency Medical Dispatch Course; Emergency Medical Responder / First Responder Course or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized training institution is an added advantage.
- Recommendation attesting previous work experience from a government or other recognized organization.
Comply with Chapter six of The Constitution of Kenya, 2010. (Provide evidence of certificate of Good Conduct).
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit, where applicable, Copies of the following clearances during the interview
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605-20400
Closing Date : 22 November. 2021