Job Title: Distribution & System Support Coordinator
Job Overview: The role is responsible and accountable for ensuring that all inbound and outbound IDOCs are green (passed) and troubleshooting all red (failed) IDOCs to help them pass through successfully.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Timely and accurate movement of business-critical data across the various systems and applications to enable all business processes operate smoothly – SAP, WMS, CALIBRA.
- Ensure Open sales delivery(s) for Spirits is allocated to a truck(s)and in the correct TMS status to integrate into 3PL WMS(Square)
- Raise data requests for SKUs not properly maintained or extended to facilitate sales and transfers of stocks via SAP.
- Ensure 3PL maintains stock records and SAP transactions for all inventory movements and guaranteeing stock integrity
- Ensure prior planning to set up the next incoming shift for success via robust handovers.
- Sharing a summary of outbound SICs at the end of the day including reason codes shared by 3PL to help the warehouse manager identify issues affecting performance.
- Sending open sales deliveries to validate all orders in the dashboard with trucks saved in SAP by assisting customer service to create deliveries whenever they are faced with any kind of challenge with sales orders.
- Ensure the dashboard is closely monitored, identify packed orders for unpacking and release of good stock by liaising with the quality team.
- Contribute in proposing control and compliance agendas to improve Warehouse processes.
- Ensure basic maintenance standards in warehouse and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Ensure the 3PL maintains quality standards in the warehouses, i.e. housekeeping, 5S’, FEFO & FIFO, batch alignment
- Liaise with the production team to capture production plans to enable ample space creation in the warehouse. (providing order data to production team to know of any impending risk on space constraints / recovery plans)
- Ensure all deliverables are met as per meetings agreement while on shift, by collection, action and escalation of any issues to the management.
- Work closely with the 3PL WMS team to clear any exceptions and align stocks both in SAP & Square (3PL).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance, business administration, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ in warehouse management, controls & compliance, or similar position.
- Excellent production & warehouse systems management skills.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 23-09-21.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification