Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are now looking for a Domain Sales Manager to drive Digital Services domain sales across Airtel Africa in CU SEA by supporting the KAM organization/Head of Sales with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Working on a strategic level with the customer, identifying leads and opportunities, building a strong sales funnel, and converting them into closed business opportunities through techno-commercial acumen and a detailed understanding of Ericsson Digital Services portfolio strengths and values.
This Customer facing Role carries an OB/NS financial target for each quarter and full financial year. Must be hands-on solution wise and drive deal closure Validated relationships across a broad customer base on Planning/C Level across Airtel Africa HQ and it’s 14 Operating Companies.
- Influence Customers vision & strategy, drive Ericsson involvement in creating customer visions, strategies & requirements
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business and unlock relevant discussions specific to the DGS portfolio on a CXO level affect customer business and unlock relevant discussions specific to the DGS portfolio on a CXO level
- Identify business opportunities/leads, identify customer business needs through consultative engagements. Build the sales funnel and potential leads in the overall DGS domain for BSS, OSS and Cloud/Core.
- Support to convert leads and drive new opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Must know the customer power base well enough with a view to build and handle a multi-year engagement & sales plan
- Interwork with Head of Service Delivery for new opportunity service/support estimate and use strong techno-commercial skills for building recurring business
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience from Sales or related
- Domain: Experienced across Core and Cloud, BSS & OSS but flexible to learn and grow into new sub-domains of Consulting.
- Confirmed experience in supporting the closure of yearly deal value >15M USD with recurring yearly revenue >5M USD
- Must be able to demonstrate with experience how he/she can grow a new deal into a multi-year business opportunity
- Must have a consistent-record exhibiting techno-commercial skills where solution/technology strengths and value are exemplified to support the business proposition.
- Excellent Ericsson sales tools understanding if internal candidate
- Africa Telco Industry knowledge is a must
- Customer Insight & Selling Skills
- Good relationships in BA and MA Sales Support are a plus
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021