The Co-operative University of Kenya (CUK), formerly Co-operative College of Kenya was established through The Co-operative University of Kenya Order, Legal Notice NO. 161 of 4th November 2011 as a Constituent College of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT). The University aims at becoming a leading centre of academic excellence in co-operative education, research, training and community service in Kenya and the region. The Co-operative University of Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized groups and persons of living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
GRADE 5, REF, CUK/NT/T/DM/3/21
Basic Salary per month: Kshs. (22, 157/= – 31,366/=)
House Allowance per month: Kshs . ( 17, 692/=)
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Must possess KCSE Certificate;
- Must possess Clean valid driving license Class A B C E and PSV license/D/Special Type License;
- Must possess Motor Vehicle Mechanic Grade Test I certificate;
- Must possess a current Police Clearance Certificate from Criminal Investigation Department (CID);
- Must possess at least nine (9) nine years of driving and mechanic experience in a University setting, out of which, five (5) years must be accident free and a proven track record of exemplary performance;
- Must possess Certificate in First Aid from a recognized institution;
- Must possess Suitability Test for Drivers from the relevant Government Ministry; and
- Must have undergone Customer Care training.
- Attending to driving requests;
- Ensuring proper Maintenance of assigned vehicles;
- Regular cleaning of assigned vehicles;
- Ensuring security of assigned vehicles;
- Ensuring insurance and all other paperwork for assigned vehicles are in order;
- Ensuring work tickets of assigned vehicles are signed; and
- Observing all traffic rules while driving assigned vehicles.
Terms & Conditions of Service
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package, including house allowance, medical benefits, and other benefits in accordance with the University Terms of Service.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th June, 2021