Job Vacancy: E Non – Food Category Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Reporting to: Merchandise Manager
Salary Range: KES 100,000 – KES 140,000
Job Summary: Our client is seeking to recruit E Non – Food Category Manager who will be responsible for Non Food category on the webstore in regards to product online display. Responsible for the database application, promotions, and leaflets by coordinating with merchandise team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure assortment of his/her online category is aligned with E-Non Food specific requirements (availability, margin), as for promotions.
- Apply Pricing strategy and optimize pricing for selected products within her/his category.
- Assist external contractor and coordinate with his team for master data enrichment to cover online experience requirements.
- Benchmark competitors’ offer and practices for her/his category, find ideas and solutions to improve Retail online experience.
- Be a role model and ensure the application of Retail corporate policies and guarantee the implementation of all laws, regulations and cultural practices are followed and respected.
- Practices the company values and guarantees the same is respected and followed by the department team members.
- Promotes and practise communication and participatory management within the team.
- Contribute to the internal communication of the company strategy and objectives.
- Communicate social information that can affect the activities and/or image of the Company.
- Negotiate online – specific rebates with suppliers.
- Select (HM extract) or create e-specific promotions.
- Create specific marketing initiatives (offer and delivery)
- Coordinating with operations and CCS regarding loyalty, product online display and substitution.
- Find ways to optimize the substitutions in case of stock-outs or unavailability.
- Respects the procedure in accordance with the DOA.
- Proposes the yearly department budget and ensures the respect of the approved budget.
- Sets appropriate control mechanism to ensure budget compliance and takes corrective measures when necessary.
- Propose and takes necessary measures towards reduction of the distribution costs.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial or Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years in Retail Business preferable in Marketing/Pricing.
- 2 years in E- Business related field.
- Creative – Generates novel and valuable ideas, using these ideas to develop new or improved processes, methods, systems, services or products.
- Innovative – Generating innovative solutions in work situations. Trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Conflict Management – Minimizes confrontations, disagreements, complaints, and grievances and resolves them in a constructive manner. Works with staff, higher-level managers, peers, staff of other organizations, internal customers, a limited population of external customers and local stakeholder groups to generate areas of agreement and joint action.
- Negotiating skills – Influence others. Creates win-win situations for the organization. Gains cooperation from others to obtain information and accomplish goals.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2021.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.