Ubuntu Children Wellness Center specializes in special needs education, occupational therapy, and pediatric health / nutrition.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic Early Childhood Education Teacher to join our dynamic team.
This position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in early childhood education and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Salary Expectation: KShs 25,000
Job Location: Mai Mahiu, Naivasha.
The successful candidate key role would be;
Providing a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills.
Other duties and responsibilities include;
- Organizing and providing a developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs.
- Provides activities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child’s family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual progress of each child’s development, child attendance, and related reports.
- Participates in research programs concerned with improvements in early childhood teaching methods as appropriate.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- 2 years’ teaching experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th July 2021.