Position: Electrical Technician
Company: Oshwal Education & Relief Board
Job Summary: The post holder is responsible for all electrical works in all the institutions being managed by Oshwal
Education and Relief Board.
- Identifying and repairing breakdowns, faults and malfunctions of all equipment
- Testing and inspecting electrical systems
- Maintain records of maintenance and repair work; prepare reports, documentation, and correspondence.
- Certifying the compliance of electrical installations
- Install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform a variety of other maintenance tasks, such as electrical preventative maintenance, tagout/lock-out, disconnecting and removing motors, and responding to emergencies.
- Troubleshooting, installation and repair of electrical equipment, feeders branch circuits, and lighting.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in electrical engineering/Grade Test 1.
- Degree in electrical engineering is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a reputable Institution
- Hands-on experience working with generators, water pumps and air conditioners
How to Apply
All applications should reach the Human Resource Manager by Thursday 11th September 2021 at 5:00p.m. EAT.
Applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.