Elex Products Limited
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing Department
Reporting to: Sales & Distribution Manager
Supervising: Corporate Sales Executives
Budget: 50k – 60k
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and distribution of production trials demonstrations
- Effectively manage market segmentation by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and total coverage of customers.
- Plan and Implement marketing plans so as to attain the set sales targets
- Motivate the corporate sales team to stay focused and on track by facilitating meetings and forums where performance and objectives of the team can be discussed.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities, make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales representative
- Spearhead training of internal sales personnel to enhance personal and team targets
- Meet with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities of revenue growth.
- Ensure proper management of the sales cycle from demonstrations sales to following up for payments
- Ensure that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies
- Managed the customer relationships and customer contact to ensure customer satisfaction
- Track and provide weekly and monthly reports on team’s performance and individual performance
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A degree/diploma in a business related course
- At least 4 years of relevant experience working with SMEs in the same industry. At least 1 year in supervisory role
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to make decisions
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply:
Suitable candidates to send CV and cover letter to Jobs@elexproducts.com by COB 30th June 2021.
Elex Products Limited is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted