Job Title: Engineering Technician
Our client is a Word Class Producer of Daily brands.
They seek to hire a well experienced Engineering technician who will perform maintenance and services of plant machineries, including installation, inspection, repairing, and testing of the equipment.
- Installing, setting and adjusting equipment which controls production in the company
- Carry out a limited range of mechanical tests and analyses of machines, components and materials
- Participate in the installation, repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Organising and putting into practice repair and maintenance programmes for equipment and machinery
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in equipment of various types
- Assist with the supervision of installation and commissioning of plant equipment.
- Looking for ways to improve manufacturing operations
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Electrical or electromechanical engineering or any related field
- K.C.S.E. certificate minimum aggregate C –
- At Least 2 years experience in a food processing plant.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent health and safety knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application enclosing detailed CV and contacts of three referees quoting the job title on the email subject (Engineering Technician) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 5th November 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.