CAP-Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya (YEI) is a non government organization started in 2011 committed, to train youth out of school in job entry level skills. This training is operationalized using the Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) model.
Entrepreneurship Facilitator will be tasked to train the students on Entrepreneurship**
Duties & Responsibilities
- Training and equipping the students with entrepreneurship skills
- Source for guest lecturers, organize field and exposures visits for the students.
- Assist students form savings groups, open bank accounts & develop a saving culture.
- Follow up with students who have started their own businesses to monitor the progress of their businesses.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Support the students in nurturing their business ideas.
- Source for credible mentors to mentor the students.
- Ensure that students attend classes as required.
- Provide students with resources for studying.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Support students to write business plans.
- Link the youth with potential funders.
- Degree in entrepreneurship or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant training in Entrepreneurship.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience training entrepreneurship.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good facilitation skills
Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are expected to quote their current and expected pay in the cover letter. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
CAPYEI DOES NOT charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process
Closing Date : 30th April, 2021