Food & Agriculture Relationship Officers Job, Banking Jobs Kenya, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the Business Growth and Development Manager, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively marketing agriculture sector lending and deposit opportunities from current and prospective clients.
- Ensuring quality of his/her portfolio.
- Interviewing and collecting data from sector clients.
- Appraising clients’ eligibility and capability to borrow from the Bank.
- Making recommendations to Credit Committees.
- Proactively monitoring and maintaining relationship with the clients in his/her portfolio.
- Daily monitoring the accounts in the portfolio.
- Ensuring compliance with terms & conditions, covenant laid down in approval and offer letter.
- Maintaining client files.
- Preparing and monitoring reports and action plans for successful collection of loans.
- Graduate degree or equivalent from a well-recognized University/institution with a Bias to agriculture related field.
- Minimum KSCE mean grade C+, and a minimum C+ in Both English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience in a similar working environment will be an added advantage
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to working with Agriculture based segment of the population.
How to Apply