Senior Solutions Architect Job, IT Jobs Kenya 2021, Current Banking Jobs In Kenya May,
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Building solution architectures based on business requirements
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in a solution architecture role designing complex solutions.
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD practices. Experience on these items is mandatory
- Experience in designing solutions for hybrid environments (on-premise and cloud). Cloud certification is an added advantage
- In-depth understanding of coding languages (Java, python, c#).
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems (Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows) and databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL DBs)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.