Job Title: ERP Solution Architect – D365 FO
Gross Salary: Ksh 200,000
Our client is a Microsoft Certified Implementation Partner focused on organizational operational excellence using management consulting around ERP implementations.
The company is primarily focused on Distribution and Supply Chain based businesses.
They seek to hire an experienced Solution Architect, who will be responsible for end to end cross module solution-level decisions and analysis.
- Assisting with the identification, pursuit and closure of strategic business development activities whilst continuing to be responsible for the architecture and end to end cross module solution mapping for existing projects.
- Assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives.
- Effectively foster executive level relationships.
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Solution to provide detailed reliable options and estimates for service implementations.
- Solution Architects work hand in hand with Project Managers, Program managers and Pre-sales leads to ensure successful bids and pursuits.
- Lead consulting engagements including Scoping, Requirement gathering workshops, Solution Design, Configuration, User training and leading teams through development and deployment phases
- Understand multiple enterprise systems, their high-level functions and put together process flows, gap analysis, and create business mapping.
- Routinely act as subject matter expert, build strong, trusted relationships with clients and act as a team leader on the engagements
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Program managers and Lead Consultants for different modules to ensure successful delivery and project go-lives.
- Foster senior level client relationships and engage with senior level client stakeholders to develop plans and drive solution success
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations / Dynamics AX solution fit to the customer’s needs
- Ensure that the schedule of delivery is managed within the timelines on the project and that the allocated tasks are closed in time along with the right priority.
- Build a positive working relation with the colleagues and peers
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Supply chain, Project Management and Production
- 10+ Years of experience Dynamics AX/F&O with an overall understanding of ERP system
- Excellent presentation, communication and spoken English skills
- Willing to mentor the team throughout project lifecycle
- Self-motivated, adaptable and Good Analytical skills
- Demonstrates self-awareness, self-control, motivation, empathy, social skills and group work skills.
- Follows all company standards and seeks out opportunities to improve
- Solves problems courageously and creatively. Makes good use of resources
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Solution Architect) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 9th June 2021