The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and managing the office’s operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support. Arrange and handle all logistics for board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: assisting with special projects; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect organization policy.
- Replenish office materials such as printer supplies, paper, office supplies and manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries, process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Previous work experience providing support for upper-level management.
- Preferably female candidate.
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 September. 2021