IT Support Technicians Job, IT Kenyan Jobs 2021,
At Handyman Staffing, we offer staffing support and solutions to our clients. We are looking for IT Support Technicians for our call center client who is working with international partners.
The IT Support Technicians will the primary interface for all technology-related matters. He/she will be responsible for capturing reported issues; ensuring requests are properly documented and resolving issues. The IT Support Technician’s role is to provide support to our international clients for software applications, hardware, connectivity or telecommunication related issues. This will be accomplished by trouble shooting and actively resolving end user support requests in a timely manner. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic tracking tools, network management software tools, as well as in-person, hands-on help.
- Provides technical support for all customers calling into the
- Consults with end-users to gather the necessary information to resolve issues
- Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic tracking tools, network management software tools, as well as in-person hand-on help
- Assists in identifying, analyzing and reporting on trends and suggests remedies for problem areas and issue avoidance
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on all required technology
- Performs other duties as assigned by IT management
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Two years’ experience supporting desktop and notebook computers
- Strong PC skills with at least 3- 5 Years Hands-on Experience with Windows, Outlook, printer management, hardware/software configurations, technical troubleshooting
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously with strong problem solving and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office and MS Outlook
- Excellent customer experience to end users while resolving customer technical support issues
- Have a neutral accent and dialect, speak clearly and concisely and is able to understand American colloquialisms, slang, and technical language
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 is a requirement
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 3rd November 2021. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.